Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What includes Hotfix INV19111 for Inv Prof 2015 SP1 Upd. 1?

13 REPLIES 13
SOLVED
Message 1 of 14
WHolzwarth
849 Views, 13 Replies

What includes Hotfix INV19111 for Inv Prof 2015 SP1 Upd. 1?

Application Manager informed me to install it, and I did so.

But what does it fix?

Smiley Wink Thanks for enlightenment

Walter

Walter Holzwarth

EESignature

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: WHolzwarth

See the readme for additional information:  http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/inventor-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/update-1-fo...

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 14
WHolzwarth
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Hmm. It doesn't tell about Hotfix INV19111.

Walter Holzwarth

EESignature

Message 4 of 14
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: WHolzwarth

Sorry my mistake...  Update 1 for Inventor 2015 SP 1 is INV19110.   Not sure I have heard about or seen Hot Fix INV19111.   I did't find anything regarding that hot fix.   Can you confirm it was INV19111?

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 5 of 14
WHolzwarth
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Hotfix INV19111.jpg

Smiley Wink Yes, I can

Walter Holzwarth

EESignature

Message 6 of 14

Hi Walter,

Whenever anything is pushed out through App Mgr, you can click on it to expand to get further information. In this case you would see:

INV19111.png

If you then click "View Details" you will go to 

http://download.autodesk.com/SWDLDDLM/Updates/Inventor/HotFix/INV19111.htm

Basically lines in DWF files for drawings created through a batch process such as on a vault job processor were not being created properly after installing 2015 SP1 Update1.

Thanks

Chris

Chris Mitchell
PDMS Customer Engagment Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 7 of 14

Aah, now I see. Thanks, Chris.

Smiley Wink Old donkeys are learning slower ..

Walter Holzwarth

EESignature

Message 8 of 14

I was going by the Autodesk/Inventor/Support page...  Its not listed there and I didn't have the hot fix listed in my Autodesk Application Manager.  Odd...

Mark Lancaster

Message 9 of 14

App Mgr is slightly ahead of what's on the support pages in terms of syncronization. This will appear there by tomorrow. App Mgr by default checks every 4hrs so depending on when it last checked you might have to wait a while.

-Chris

Chris Mitchell
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 10 of 14
karthur1
in reply to: ChrisMitchell01

I still can not find any mention of this on the support page.  Is there a direct link to the hotfix?

Thanks,

Kirk

Message 11 of 14
dblanchard
in reply to: karthur1

I agree with Karthur1 – Still not available on the download page! Chris Mitchell – Can You Please post a Link to the HotFix here in the Forum – Since the Forum is also ahead of the Support pages…..– So I can Download it for my Users (Not all Users have access to the Internet/AppMgr – I know can you believe it!!!)

Tags (1)
Message 12 of 14

Sure for 2015:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/inventor-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/update-1-fo...

Or for 2014:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/inventor-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/update-3-fo...

The fixes were appended to the same pages as the last Updates since they were what caused the issue.

-Chris

Chris Mitchell
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 13 of 14
dblanchard
in reply to: dblanchard

The Link you supplied takes me to INV19110.zip NOT INV19111.ZIP
Message 14 of 14
karthur1
in reply to: dblanchard

@dblanchard wrote:
The Link you supplied takes me to INV19110.zip NOT INV19111.ZIP

INV19111 is on down toward the bottom of the INV19110 Update page.  Thas a new twist on releasing an update.

Thanks Chris.

Kirk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report