Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the Tutorial Topics? I only see 1/3 of the tutorial topics now

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
alice.hwang.ms
205 Views, 3 Replies

What happened to the Tutorial Topics? I only see 1/3 of the tutorial topics now

HI

I started studying the topics in the TUTORIAL two weeks ago, and when I started, there were so many topics, about 30 or them. I am talking about the tutorial when I open the Inventor, the "tutorial" button in between the "getting started" and "show me animations". I usually click the tutorial and it will send me to the tutorial page on Internet. 

My supervisor told me to cover the topics from Projects(first topic) to Drawings, then skip the middle part and cover Sheet Metal 1&2. I just finished covering up to Drawings on Monday, and on Wednesday 12/5/2012, I clicked tutorials, and Now I only see 1/3 of the original topics! What happened to all the other topics? I am supposed to study the Sheet Metal 1 and 2 but now I cannot find those topics any more. Where do I find the rest of the topics??? What happened to all the other tutorial topics? I am confused.. 

Alice 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cbenner
in reply to: alice.hwang.ms
Message 3 of 4
Ray_Feiler
in reply to: alice.hwang.ms

For Inventor 2013 try this link.

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Inventor/enu/2013/Help/0126-Tutorial126/0127-Inventor127

Product Design & Manufacturing Collection 2024
Sometimes you just need a good old reboot.
Message 4 of 4
alice.hwang.ms
in reply to: Ray_Feiler

Thank you. That is what I needed. However, how come the link straight from the Autodesk Inventor only shows some topics instead of all the topics in your link? I am just curious becaused I didn't update or change any settings on my computer but the link changed. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report