Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webbased iCF is too limited

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
166 Views, 7 Replies

Webbased iCF is too limited

I have no chance to upload World Cup files for Webbased participants in the iCF due to the 1MB limit. Many Inventor users would like to take part in the challenge, but they cannot get the Challenge file(s) anymore. My answer to them is to go the NTTP route, but many companies cut off the access to this... PLEASE fix the 1MB limit on the Webbased iCF ASAP. Peer P.S.: My January04 file is only 849kB but in the iCF it goes to 1.116MB - Hrmfff....
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
lbordian
in reply to: Anonymous

I'll second that.

Leonard
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

In the meantime, dare I suggest a dwf instead of pdf and no doc file of rules?

Also, I don't think the nttp submitted files regardless of size are available from web side. I think they are all marked file too large on the web side. Have you tried attaching it through the web side?
Message was edited by: JDMATHER
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

Oh no there goes that song in my head again (DWFit, DWFit good) "JDMATHER" wrote in message news:25059651.1073507189118.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > In the meantime, dare I suggest a dwf instead of pdf and no doc file of rules?
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

Would you like me to host the files on my site this month? "Peer@Home" <'Boy was I getting Spammed'ph@ambu.com> wrote in message news:3ffc69f8_2@statler... > I have no chance to upload World Cup files for Webbased participants in the > iCF due to the 1MB limit. > Many Inventor users would like to take part in the challenge, but they > cannot get the Challenge file(s) anymore. > My answer to them is to go the NTTP route, but many companies cut off the > access to this... > > PLEASE fix the 1MB limit on the Webbased iCF ASAP. > > Peer > > P.S.: My January04 file is only 849kB but in the iCF it goes to 1.116MB - > Hrmfff.... > >
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

File is now available at: http://www.design-excellence.com/ftp/ Peer@Home wrote: >I have no chance to upload World Cup files for Webbased participants in the >iCF due to the 1MB limit. >Many Inventor users would like to take part in the challenge, but they >cannot get the Challenge file(s) anymore. >My answer to them is to go the NTTP route, but many companies cut off the >access to this... > >PLEASE fix the 1MB limit on the Webbased iCF ASAP. > >Peer > >P.S.: My January04 file is only 849kB but in the iCF it goes to 1.116MB - >Hrmfff.... > > > > -- Dennis Jeffrey Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert Autodesk Product Consulting and Training Tekni Omicron - Center for Design Excellence http://www.design-excellence.com 260-459-1311x 221 or 800-550-6070 x 221
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

Peer, I have it uploaded to my FTP site... I tried to email you regarding a site for future world cup files.... please email me back... Dennis Peer@Home wrote: >I have no chance to upload World Cup files for Webbased participants in the >iCF due to the 1MB limit. >Many Inventor users would like to take part in the challenge, but they >cannot get the Challenge file(s) anymore. >My answer to them is to go the NTTP route, but many companies cut off the >access to this... > >PLEASE fix the 1MB limit on the Webbased iCF ASAP. > >Peer > >P.S.: My January04 file is only 849kB but in the iCF it goes to 1.116MB - >Hrmfff.... > > > > -- Dennis Jeffrey Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert Autodesk Product Consulting and Training Tekni Omicron - Center for Design Excellence http://www.design-excellence.com 260-459-1311x 221 or 800-550-6070 x 221
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

Dennis - You've got mail... Peer "Dennis Jeffrey" wrote in message news:3FFCA5D5.3080903@design-excellence.com... > Peer, I have it uploaded to my FTP site... I tried to email you > regarding a site for future world cup files.... please email me back... > > Dennis

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report