Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warnings without explanations

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
sbachar
329 Views, 4 Replies

Warnings without explanations

Hi,

There are situations where I have some warnings in Inventor that comes with the little red "+" sign that I can check what the error is and I can try to resolve the problem. But here I have a warning with no + sign and no any clue what the error is?

Where are the warnings and errors are hidden? is there any special file or something?

WARNING.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
cbenner
in reply to: sbachar

This is a derived part.  I suspect the errors are in the parent file from which this was derived.  Try opening that and see if the errors are defined.  it may be that it just needs an update, or it could be that you have some unresolved parts.

Message 3 of 5
sbachar
in reply to: cbenner

Hi Chris,

No. I opened and checked the files. There are no errors and everything is updated.

My question is, if there is special file or place where I can see the details of errors/warnings?

Message 4 of 5
Cadmanto
in reply to: sbachar

I would call up that sub-assembly from your main assembly that you show and see if these parts are even still linked to this assembly.  They might have lost their connection.

It might only need a rebuild as well.

REBUILD.PNG

Or as you say if the sub-assembly calls up fine, try replacing it in the main assembly.

Ist it possible you have another sub-assembly located somewhere else on your HD?

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 5 of 5
sbachar
in reply to: Cadmanto

Find the error during "rebuild" (something related to "derive" action).

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report