Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voloview display different info

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
enoren
84 Views, 1 Reply

Voloview display different info

We use Voloview to display drawing through out the factory.
But come to a sudden halt when we picked up the following. The voloview and the inventor6 print differ. I have placed the drawing and the part on the net. Look at the bottom middle you will find in the title block The following Finishing Process "See note 4" In voloview it says "See note 3" and Inv6 "See note 4" This is now the second time it happens the first time I haven't check the file I thought it was the draughtsman mistake.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: enoren

I have moved you post from the AutoCad.customer-files to the new inventor.customer-files
where Inventor related attachments are now supported. You can follow it there using the
appropriate link below.

Web
http://discussion.autodesk.com/WebX?14@186.Fx3taaT3ofu.79@.f15ad3a
Newsreader
news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.inventor.customer-files

--
Kent
Assistant Moderator
Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program

"enoren" wrote in message news:f164291.-1@WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> We use Voloview to display drawing through out the factory.
> But come to a sudden halt when we picked up the following. The voloview and the
inventor6 print differ. I have placed the drawing and the part on the net. Look at the
bottom middle you will find in the title block The following Finishing Process "See note
4" In voloview it says "See note 3" and Inv6 "See note 4" This is now the second time it
happens the first time I haven't check the file I thought it was the draughtsman mistake.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report