Inventor General Discussion

Reply
Distinguished Contributor
MattH
Posts: 821
Registered: ‎12-11-2003
Message 1 of 5 (85 Views)

Volo View Update

85 Views, 4 Replies
11-09-2002 12:45 AM
I see a new update and service pack for Volo View has been released allowing IV6 viewing, now all we need is a service pack for Iventor (15th ?) and we'll all be cooking with classical gas (We hope)
Regards
Matt Hutchinson
*Bliss, Charles
Message 2 of 5 (85 Views)

Re: Volo View Update

11-09-2002 04:22 AM in reply to: MattH
It would be of value to post the link

MattH wrote:

> I see a new update and service pack for Volo View has been released
> allowing IV6 viewing, now all we need is a service pack for Iventor
> (15th ?) and we'll all be cooking with classical gas (We hope)
> Regards
> Matt Hutchinson
*Bliss, Charles
Message 3 of 5 (85 Views)

Re:

11-09-2002 04:34 AM in reply to: MattH
I found it, go to
http://support.autodesk.com/enu/Homepage.asp
Pick Volo View Express from the Whats New dropdown.

Charles Bliss wrote:

> It would be of value to post the link
>
> MattH wrote:
>
>> I see a new update and service pack for Volo View has been released
>> allowing IV6 viewing, now all we need is a service pack for Iventor
>> (15th ?) and we'll all be cooking with classical gas (We hope)
>> Regards
>> Matt Hutchinson
>
>
>
*Germer, Ole
Message 4 of 5 (85 Views)

Re:

11-09-2002 05:15 AM in reply to: MattH
How about telling me where to find service pack 1 for Volvo View. It does
say that this is two. My VW is 2.01 build 811. Does that imply it has
service pack 1 already??


--
Ole Germer
Helping create better involute profiles for gears
http://www.geocities.com/olegermer/index.html


"Charles Bliss" wrote in message
news:3DCD715D.2010104@cbliss.com...
> I found it, go to
> http://support.autodesk.com/enu/Homepage.asp
> Pick Volo View Express from the Whats New dropdown.
>
> Charles Bliss wrote:
>
> > It would be of value to post the link
> >
> > MattH wrote:
> >
> >> I see a new update and service pack for Volo View has been released
> >> allowing IV6 viewing, now all we need is a service pack for Iventor
> >> (15th ?) and we'll all be cooking with classical gas (We hope)
> >> Regards
> >> Matt Hutchinson
> >
> >
> >
>
*Bystry, Mark A.
Message 5 of 5 (85 Views)

Re:

11-10-2002 08:35 PM in reply to: MattH
i don't believe this update is for those who already have inventor 6
installed...but maybe you already know that.

--
Mark A. Bystry
Engineer
Ziggity Systems, Inc.
mbystry@ziggity.com
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!