Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

view update issue in inventor drawing (green color arrows on the view)...

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
shuaib_cad
913 Views, 1 Reply

view update issue in inventor drawing (green color arrows on the view)...

when i place a view in the drawing, am getting green color arrows on the view.....

and updating symbol in the model browser....

its not going at all.....

i have intel xeon workstation with 8gb ram....

whats the solution for this....???

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
blair
in reply to: shuaib_cad

This is based on system speed and model complexity. Make sure your model is fully up to date before placing in your drawing (Inventor will have to build/assemble the IAM before placing in the IDW). Having a part with a lot of small features will bring Inventor to it's knee's. The use of View Reps and LOD's will help speed up drawing view placement.

I good example would be a boiler end plate with 1000 holes. Pattern a few holes in one corner and use a Split-Face to show the area that would be propagated with holes.

Since you didn't post a picture of your drawing/model, one can only generalize on operating practices, as well as more detailed system spec's. Xeon processors have been out for quite some time. We could be looking at a machine that is +8 years old and getting long in the tooth.

Other programs could be running in the back-ground, slowing your system down. A slow Hard-Drive or file scanning from A/V software. Files could be stored on a server with high network overhead, reducing model load times.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report