Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Label alignement error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
225 Views, 1 Reply

View Label alignement error

I'm noticing that on some of my drawings that the view labels are not aligning correctly to the respective views. I have view labels set by the drawing styles to appear at the bottom centre of the view by default.

The problem occurs when I go to move the view to a different area on the drawing. The view label ends up on an obscure part fo the drawing. When I realign them manually, save, close and reload the drawing, the view labels still appear on obscure parts of the drawing and need to be realigned again.

Only some views are doing this and I'm not sure what is causing this. It happens with (but not limited to) base, detail and section views. Any ideas why this is happenning and what I can do to fix it?

FYI, I'm using Inventor Pro 2012 SP1 build 190 64-bit. I'm working from Inventor DWG (not IDW) files.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

One more thing I should add:

Sometimes when I go to move the view with the misaligned view label, the label will snap back into position after I relocate it but when I save, close and reload the drawing it will break alignment again. Smiley Frustrated

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report