Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video tutorial doesn't disappear :S it stucks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Hossam.Darweish
256 Views, 3 Replies

Video tutorial doesn't disappear :S it stucks

Hello everyone 🙂 
i am asking about how to remove the video tutorial u get when u move the mouse cursor on Tangent button as it stuck on my screen ,

the white box on the right , all i know that when i remove the mouse it should dissappear Smiley Sad
even when i minimize and go to desktop  it stills there 

Thank you for ur reply

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
blair
in reply to: Hossam.Darweish

Looks more like a graphics card/driver issue. Try installing the lasted Microsoft certified graphics card driver for your system. You will need to know the make and model of graphics card and will need to get this from the card manufactures web-site.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 4
Hossam.Darweish
in reply to: blair

ok i updated the Nvidia geforce driver , but still have the same problem 😞
my system specs:
Win 8.1 - 64 bit
intel core i7-4500
Nvidia GeForce GT 740M
Message 4 of 4
blomquik
in reply to: Hossam.Darweish

Did you ever resolve this issue? I have the same problem on my Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop, with Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Intel i7-4510U processor, and a Nvidia GeForce GT 750M graphics card. The drivers are always kept up-to-date, but nothing seems to solve the issue. The only way to make it disappear is to close and re-open Revit.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums