Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
krisd
170 Views, 1 Reply

Vault

Hi everyone, I've only just started using Vault for the first time in my current contract position. I don't know if this problem is vault or just a basic I haven't learnt properly.

Anyway in some of my idw's I try to save and it says certain components are not the latest version. So I've opened those up from both my local server and vault and tried to save and check back into vault. But then it tell's me I already have a later version saved so I cannot save ths one. Well try as I might I cannot find any other versions! I have tried hitting update but that didn't work.

Help!

You may need to spell it out for me 'cos I haven't had this problem before. I can't ask anyone here 'cos the only other guy has gone of long term sick so I'm in it!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
cbenner
in reply to: krisd

Hi,

You might have better luck with this on in the Vault forum.  More information is needed though.  What version and "flavor" of Vault are you using (ie Vault Basic, Professional etc).  How are you opening the files in question, from Inventor or from Vault?  How did you go about checking out the files, check out or get revision etc?  Just need to know a bit more of the workflow involved, and maybe some screen shots of what you are seeing would help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report