Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault LogIn

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
KazYeats
240 Views, 2 Replies

Vault LogIn

Everytime I open an assembly drawing which needs parts to be resolved, the vault auto login appears and repeatedly appears even when dissmissed, Inventor then seems to prioritise this rather than opening the assembly, is there anyway this can be stopped?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jletcher
in reply to: KazYeats

We will need more information then this.

1. What version of Inventor.

2. Do you use Vault

3. Service Packs

Message 3 of 3

???

Not sure I can understand what you are trying to say here.

It seems like you are saying when you attempt to open an assembly drawing you are being asked to log into Vault but yet you keep dismissing (cancelling) it.

It can be stopped by simply loging into Vault before you attempt to open the assembly drawing from Vault.

It makes sense if you think about it, the file you are attempting to open resides in Vault. In order for you to access it (open it), you need to be logged into the Vault.

The door to your house is locked, you are attempting to get in, how would you open the door? With your key!

How far off am I on this?

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Jim
Celtic Design Services, LLC

Inventor/AutoCAD/Vault WorkGroups
Always for hire - celticdesign01ATyahooDOTcom
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Celtic-Design-Services-LLC/184666001666426
==========================================================
Please use the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" functions as appropriate to further enhance the value of these forums.

Go raibh maith agat (in other words...Thank you!)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report