Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Add-in Grayed out

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
2156 Views, 3 Replies

Vault Add-in Grayed out

Yesterday, at what appeared to be random, all of my addins decided not to load into Inventor.  I noticed this as I could not place parts from content center or Vault.  I changed them back to "Startup/Loaded" under "Load Behavior" in the Add-in manager and restarted inventor.  Content center and the Vault tab are now appearing on my ribbon.  The problem is all the vault commands are "grayed out" (i.e. unselectable).  Also, the "place from vault" command is back for assemblies but when clicked, nothing happens.  The same thing happens for "place from content center."  Any ideas on what setting/options have been reset?

Thanks,

Ben

Inventor 2010

Vault 2010

Windows XP Professional x64

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

It shouldn't be a issue with Vault itself as the Vault tab in AutoCAD works perfectly.

Message 3 of 4
luttena
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello. Please go back into your addin manager and right-click on the white space. Select the option to 'Show Hidden Addins". You will see the "EDM Addin" populate the list. 

Please load that addin and you will now see some more buttons (that are missing from your screen capture). Log in while a Vault ipj is active and all your commands should be available again.

Regards,

Adam

Adam Luttenbacher
Sr User Experience Designer
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: luttena

It worked, thank you very much!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report