Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

valve library

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
azott
3346 Views, 8 Replies

valve library

hi,

i can't find DIN VALVE on library, trace part, part solutions, 3d model space. at libraryonly asme valve. but i find DIN or ISO valve (ball valve, swing check valve, pressure drop valve ...)

how can do this. so impartont please help me.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
mcgyvr
in reply to: azott

Do you have a manufacturer and part number for this "valve"?

Your question is confusing..

You say "I can't find DIN VALVE".. Then "but I find DIN or ISO valve"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 9
azott
in reply to: mcgyvr

sorry.
i want to find this product. and i want to add my library. i want to use this product in my assemblies
Message 4 of 9
mcgyvr

Did you forget to attach a file?

We need the manufacturer and part number.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Message 5 of 9
azott
Message 6 of 9
mcgyvr

If you can't find a 3d model of a specific part from a specific manufacturer from common online 3d model sources then you should..

#1-contact the manufacturer and see if they have they can send you.

#2-That manufacturer has dwg files available.. Just recreate it in 3d.

You've been searching for a few days now.. If you would have just downloaded the dwg file in 20 minutes you could have modeled the valve in Inventor and moved on

Message 7 of 9
azott

yes i have dwg model 3 section 2d to 3d but i didn't it. i added dwg. because revolving feature... :(:s

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous

Hello motaba1,

I need a help from you, can you please send me your all valve parts & Valve assembly detailed drawings. I am modelling Valve assembly in Inventor to demonstrate for my coustmer.

Please help me 

-

Kiran Kori 

Message 9 of 9
azott
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi kiran,

i don't have very huge valve assembly or 3d library, i have a few 2d valve. i want to manufacturer and a few web sites. if you want i can send.

and web site;

www.cadforum.cz

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report