Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using ipart/iassembly and synergis adept

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
skyngu
535 Views, 6 Replies

using ipart/iassembly and synergis adept

hi,

The response from synergis adept is iFactories not work with adept. is it true?

thanks a lot.

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2019
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Cadmanto
in reply to: skyngu

What happens if you generate the iparts and use the generated files?

Does that have any different affect?

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 7
skyngu
in reply to: Cadmanto

I tested it today. that will have unsolved link. especially working with iassembly. I aslo got confirm that most of clients of synergis adept dont use ifactories at all.

i guess all blame should go to synergis instead of autodesk.

thanks.

Message 4 of 7
Joe.Gasper

Hello. Adept certainly does support Inventor's iParts and iAssembly capability. Although it seems to me that most Inventor customers (Adept and non-Adept) choose not to use iParts/iAssemblies, some do and those that do use them use them to varying degrees of complexity. Adept has two methods for handling iParts/iAssemblies and choosing the correct method depends on how the user plans to employ iParts/iAssemblies. I would recommend that you have a thorough discussion with the appropriate people at Synergis so that you fully understand the methods available and can use the one that best suits your needs.

Message 5 of 7
skyngu
in reply to: Joe.Gasper

hi,

I did talk to people in synergis adept. I did show them few samples I want to achive. But the result is not good. Synergis adept people confrim that adept doesnt work well with ifactories. The purpose of this post is to let others know how synergis adept with inventor. It is a company's decision to use adept, otherwise, I wont use it at all.

thanks

Message 6 of 7
Joe.Gasper

I would like to review your usage of factories myself to better understand your situation and requirements. As Product Manager for Adept's CAD Integrations, it is important that I know of areas where the integration is falling short so that we can improve it. If you would like to discuss your issue further, please contact me directly at joe.gasper@synergis.com and let me know a convenient time to discuss. I am always looking for ways to improve our integrations. I hope to hear from you soon.

Message 7 of 7
skyngu
in reply to: Joe.Gasper

thanks for your concern.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report