Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using bend table, how to eliminate this error.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
229 Views, 2 Replies

Using bend table, how to eliminate this error.

A few weeks ago I had figured out ways to rid this error. Now I can't seem to get it to stop. Some backround.....We use a bend table here, and we currently have only certain radius' for the press brakes. I personally am used to and more comfortable with using a neutral factor(k-factor), but when in rome. Now, the bend table that was set up doesn't have many correct material thicknesses and also doesn't include some of our radius'. It includes .075 as 14 gage instead of .0747. So I add in .0747 and copy the table from .075 and paste it into .0747. But the .075 tables bottom end stops at .03125, but this is no biggie because they use the same bend deduction as they would for a .008 radius. Though that troubles me, when in rome, right? So I insert a new column for the .008 radius, it is filled in with the info it needs to be, but I still get this error. See below. Any insight as to how I can remedy these things so I can avoid being annoyed by these errors?

Capture.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
BromanSillito
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm getting the same error and can't get a flat pattern of my part. I also get a similar error when I try to use the Fold command.
Message 3 of 3
johnsonshiue
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi!

Please refer my reply to the following thread.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-general-discussion/sheet-metal-bend-table-errors/m-p/5507040/...

If you still cannot figure out where the problem is, please attach the part exhibiting the behavior so I can take a look.

Thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report