Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 1 for Inventor 2015 is Available

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
david.harris
689 Views, 3 Replies

Update 1 for Inventor 2015 is Available

In our continuing efforts to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released Update 1 for Inventor 2015 which addresses multiple issues (see readme file).

We thank all our customers who identified these issues and reported them to us. These reports give us the opportunity to improve the product and provide you with the best solution in mechanical design. We also thank you for your continued business and for feedback regarding the content of this update release.

Respectfully,

Autodesk Inventor Product Team

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mcgyvr
in reply to: david.harris

Sure would be nice if the "Autodesk Application Manager" could inform me of updates like this.

Right now its just sitting in the lower corner of my computer with a scowl on its face feeling left out. 😉

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 4
david.harris
in reply to: mcgyvr

It is coming.

We are working on changes to allow Updates to be detected by the Applications Manager.

Service Pack 1 is set to release in September and you will receive notification of this through the App Manager. After Service Pack 1 you will receive notifications of Updates as well through the App Manager.

If there is a way to deliver it sooner you might see notification in July of Update 2.  Otherwise SP1 will be the official start for this functionality.

Best regards,

David

David Harris
Inventor Customer Response Team
Autodesk, LTD

Message 4 of 4
mrattray
in reply to: david.harris

I don't see why this would be a priority to fix: "1515-747: Unexpected exit when open a drawing "
Of course, I'm sure that didn't bother mcgyvr...
Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report