Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unavailable project locations

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mjgky30SA
2049 Views, 2 Replies

unavailable project locations

I have started seeing this message "The following location(s)  in your project are unavailable. If you continue opening the file, you may experience significantly slower performance than normal. Library    C:\Vault\Library". I haven't changed anything that I'm aware of.  Can someone tell me how to correct this?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
scottmoyse
in reply to: mjgky30SA

have you cleaned your workspace recently? That may have removed the folder, also i seem to remember there being a setting in vault somewhere, that may purge files from local workspaces over a certain age. I didn't think it deleted folder structures though.

I would say purely based on that message, that the folder doesn't exist anymore. Have you tried to browse to that location using windows explorer?

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 3 of 3
Kyle.Sullivan
in reply to: scottmoyse

I am having this same problem and the file the warning mentions has indeed been deleted. Do you know how I can get that folder back? It is the Libraries folder, I have tried just creating an empty folder in this location but that did not work. Any ideas?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report