Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download tutorials

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
292 Views, 2 Replies

Unable to download tutorials

Hey there guys. I am new to inventor and have started this new job. We work a lot with Assemblies and sheet metal and tubing. I have done all the tutorials that show up but when I tried to download the extra tutorial for the routed systems it would not load on my 2014 Inventor. I used the site below and followed the instructions and unzipped the files in the location that they specified but every time I reopen Inventor no new tutorials show up in the Get Started Window. Is there someway to set the get started window to current? Also if there are any other free learning tools that you can recomend for tube and pipe I would appreciate it.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/inventor-products/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/ENU/1...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
BarryZA
in reply to: Anonymous

This is whan I used to do to access the tuts. Don't know if it's the right way but it worked.

Click on the download so it self-installs.

Disconnect from the internet.

In the very top of your toolbar, type in tutorials in the help box.

Viola!

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: BarryZA

I tried doing what you said but the tube and pipe tutorial that I need does not show up and and when I press search the internet window still pops up with the Autodesk web site but this time non of the links work because the internet is off.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report