Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off Orgin Indicator

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
m.granata
734 Views, 3 Replies

Turn off Orgin Indicator

Hello,

How do I turn off the origin indicator in the middle of the model shown in the attached jpg image?  I know it is not the Center of Gravity Indicator and everything I have found in application options controls the origin indicator in the lower left corner.  This is the only assembly that this has occurred with and I haven't been able to turn it off.  Also, the indicator is not in either of the ipt files that make up this assembly, iam, file.

Best Regards,

Mike

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@m.granata wrote:
....I know it is not the Center of Gravity Indicator ...

Hi m.granata,

It looks like the Center of Gravity triad to me, can you confirm that you've tried this:

On the ribbon, click View tab Visibility panel > Center of Gravity button.

Related link:

http://help.autodesk.com/view/INVNTOR/2014/ENU/?guid=GUID-E8FFE71F-3F0D-4F9F-AAB7-2341B8BCAA6D

I hope this helps.
Best of luck to you in all of your Inventor pursuits,
Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com

Message 3 of 4

Curtis,

I've tried that several times.  I just read the instructions in the link you referenced and still no luck.  What happens is an additional Triad indicator is diplayed when I follow your instructions.  This troubling indicator gets displayed everytime when I insert the part into the assembly even though the indicator is not displayed in the part file.

Best Regards,

Mike

Message 4 of 4
m.granata
in reply to: m.granata

Hello,

Something was damaged in the part file.  I deleted the part file and replaced it with an earlier archived copy of it.  The issue no longer exists.

Best Regards,

Mike

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report