Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn Off Command Message Window?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
nathan.anderson
269 Views, 3 Replies

Turn Off Command Message Window?

Is it possible to turn off the command message window?

Command Message.png

It's annoying because I know that the four insert commands need fixed and each time I fix one I can the same message over and over until they are all fixed. Yes I know i could just delete them all and re-create them but that is not efficient or desireable in some cases. I would like to turn off this windown and never show it again. The warning icons in the model tree and the design doctor red cross provides enough feedback for advanced users. I'm hoping there is a setting or a config file I can change to suppress this Command Message window.

Thanks,
Nate

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
lkrenzler
in reply to: nathan.anderson

+1.  I'd like to know too.  Drives me nuts after a while.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inventor Pro 2019 - Win. 10 - GeForce GTX 1080 .
Message 3 of 4
Cadmanto

Nate,

Try this setting.

DD.JPG

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 4 of 4
t_stramr

If you know that you will fix set of failing constraint and you don't want to see error box for remaining failures after each fixed constraint you can defer automatic update of your dataset after each operation and update your assembly manually. In Application Options activate Assembly Tab and check on the first item named Defer update. This suppresses automatic update and gives you chance to update manually by Update button on Manage ribbon.

Thanks,

Robert

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report