Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tube & Pipe Style

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
201 Views, 1 Reply

Tube & Pipe Style

I'm creating a tube & pipe style based on a custom pipe and elbow that was published to the CC. I am able to define the pipe and the correct ND and schedule information appears in the styles dialog box. However when I go to select the elbow from the list, it will not expand and unable to define the elbow. I have run across this problem before and I thought I had discovered what caused it. But guess not..

I am able to select any other custom elbow done in the same manner as this elbow and put it in the style.

There is no filter set and the connection size between the pipe and elbow matches.

Using INV 2008 PRO W/SP3 Edited by: Lancasterm on Sep 16, 2009 2:02 PM
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ruth-chunhua.hu
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Lancasterm,

What standards did you author pipe and elbow as? If you need metric, please add M in the front of ND while authoring them. If your issue is not related with standard, do you mind to posy your custom pipe and elbow here? Or send them to me directly. My email is Ruth-chunhuaDOThu@autodeskDOTcom.

Thanks,
Ruth

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report