Contributor
marcin.blaszczyk
Message 1 of 2 (114 Views)

title block options

114 Views, 1 Replies
11-20-2013 11:06 PM

Hi once again,

I have two questions:

1) first one is not exactly about Inventor: how do you describe undefined surface roughness in your companies? are you adding surface roughness sign in right top area of sheet or are you including this into title block/drawing table? are you using surface sign or you are only specifying e.g "undefined surface roughness: Ra=3.2" ?.... can you post some samples?

2) question about editing title block: what is the best method to put surface sign into table? see attachment: I would like to have a possibility to put original inventor surface sign into table but it's grey in sketch mode, jpg is the only option here?

*Expert Elite*
-niels-
Message 2 of 2 (102 Views)

Re: title block options

11-20-2013 11:35 PM in reply to: marcin.blaszczyk
I can't answer your first question, since we hardly use the surface symbol on our drawings, the people in the shop know what to do and it's not critical information for our products.

But for your 2nd question, i found that the font "GENISO" holds the surface symbol. (though it's the symbol for square root actually)
Just check windows's special characters tool.

Using IV2014 Pro SP2 - upd.1, Win7-64bit
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.