Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

title block options

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
marcin.blaszczyk
305 Views, 1 Reply

title block options

Hi once again,

I have two questions:

1) first one is not exactly about Inventor: how do you describe undefined surface roughness in your companies? are you adding surface roughness sign in right top area of sheet or are you including this into title block/drawing table? are you using surface sign or you are only specifying e.g "undefined surface roughness: Ra=3.2" ?.... can you post some samples?

2) question about editing title block: what is the best method to put surface sign into table? see attachment: I would like to have a possibility to put original inventor surface sign into table but it's grey in sketch mode, jpg is the only option here?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
-niels-
in reply to: marcin.blaszczyk

I can't answer your first question, since we hardly use the surface symbol on our drawings, the people in the shop know what to do and it's not critical information for our products.

But for your 2nd question, i found that the font "GENISO" holds the surface symbol. (though it's the symbol for square root actually)
Just check windows's special characters tool.

Niels van der Veer
Inventor professional user & 3DS Max enthusiast
Vault professional user/manager
The Netherlands

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report