Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title Block & Border – Inventor 2011

20 REPLIES 20
SOLVED
Message 1 of 21
GordonvE
23201 Views, 20 Replies

Title Block & Border – Inventor 2011

A limited selection of Inventor default Title Blocks combined with comments from users in need of a Title Block that offer a more streamlined solution for individual company needs urged me to design the attached Title Block.  The Title Block & Border was designed for our company’s specific needs, some information may not suit your preferences, please feel free to change or alter the design to your preference.  Constraints were kept to a minimum to simplify edits by the user.  The provided Title Block & Border was designed in Inventor 2011 for an ANSI B (11 x 17) sheet size.  I have provided a PDF drawing for an overview of the design as a reference prior to download.  In view of numerous comments over the internet and mixed emotions of Autodesk Inventor’s default Title Blocks, I feel compelled to share our Title Block with others.  Hope this will be of help!

Best wishes, 

Gordon van Ekstrom, Chairman / Co-Founder

GDK Technologies, Inc.

Ps.  To edit the text:  Right-click on ‘Border’, ‘TITLE’ or ‘REVISION HISTORY’ in the Model Browser to select  the intended text to edit – select edit definition, then right-click on the actual text to edit – select Edit Text, edit the text - OK, right-click again in a neutral area of the drawing and select ‘Save title Block’ or ‘Save Border’.  Don’t forget to save again inside Inventor or your changes may be lost!)  

20 REPLIES 20
Message 21 of 21
DevinCurrie
in reply to: GordonvE

Welcome! 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report