Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Threaded holes option is unselectable

24 REPLIES 24
SOLVED
Message 1 of 25
cfn101788
7096 Views, 24 Replies

Threaded holes option is unselectable

I have a part I am trying add a threaded hole to. The option for threaded holes is unselectable. I tried editing the registry as past posts have said, but the "parts" folder doesnt show up in the registry. I have been through every folder in the registry and dont see anything that has to do with threaded holes. Not sure what else to do.

Running Inventor Pro 2012 on Windows XP.

24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
kreuzritter
in reply to: udayag

Seems to be still an Issue. But this solution worked also well for me.

Inventor 2013

Excel 2010

Windows 7 SP1

Message 22 of 25
srcerebro
in reply to: cfn101788

Hope someone can help me. i can not add threaded holes and have try the REGEDIT way but no luck (at first there was UseExcelToReadThreadFile so a created one). can some one help.

Window 7

Inventor 15

Message 23 of 25
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: srcerebro

Do you have excel installed on your machine, meaning you can find excel.exe through WIndows Explorer?  If so have you launched Excel at least once?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 24 of 25
srcerebro
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

yes, i have been using excel for same time now. inventor 14 was working just fine but this new inventor 15 its where i have the problem.

Message 25 of 25
Mapodann
in reply to: cfn101788

Update, found solution. Can't seem to find the delete for this comment

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report