Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Threaded hole IPART

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
kalpesh_43
1106 Views, 3 Replies

Threaded hole IPART

Hello Guys,

I have created ipart and has threaded future. The first part has UNC threads. How can i select different threads in the table??  i have attached the model for it.

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CCarreiras
in reply to: kalpesh_43

Hi!

Just an idea... You can create in the model all the holes you need and use the supress options to have the correct hole in each row, supressing the other ones.

Regards.

CCarreiras

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
pball
in reply to: kalpesh_43

It's pretty easy to change thread size in an Ipart. I'll post an ipart for SAE ports I've made and explain a little about it.

When authoring your ipart table you have to select the thread designation for the threaded hole you want to be able to change. Then you'll be able to use a different thread for each size of your part. Take a look at the attached ipart and if you have any more questions just ask and myself or someone else should be able to help out.

Message 4 of 4
CCarreiras
in reply to: pball

Hi

Like Pball says, its seems to be pretty easy!!! and better that my first idea to supress holes.

Im sending you a ipart instead the ifeauture, maybe it will be simply to you undesrtand.

Regards.

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CCarreiras

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report