Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

Mr.Ri
Message 1 of 3 (353 Views)

There is no Standard.iam on my template

353 Views, 2 Replies
11-16-2012 02:47 AM

Hi,

I am currently a new user to Autodesk Inventor 2013. I am able to create part files but when I want to assemble these different parts, I am not able to create a standard assembly file as there is no standard.iam on my template.

I have attached a screenshot of what I mean below. Is there any way I can install a standard.iam file anywhere? I would appreciate any help given. I apologise if this is not the correct thread/ discussion group as I do not know where else to ask.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Mr.Ri

*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 2 of 3 (314 Views)

Re: There is no Standard.iam on my template

11-19-2012 01:57 PM in reply to: Mr.Ri

thats because your using Inventor LT and not full blown inventor they are different products

*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 3 of 3 (310 Views)

Re: There is no Standard.iam on my template

11-19-2012 01:59 PM in reply to: DarrenP

no need to double post

it was also answered on your other thread: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor/Standard-iam-file/m-p/3704202#M454432

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.