Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022) inventor 2015

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
cgusi
1541 Views, 9 Replies

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022) inventor 2015

Hi all, I've just uninstalled all the factory Design Suite 2014, performing a clean uninstall and install a new FDS 2015.

No autodesk product is launching succesfully. Inventor, Autocad, Autodesk 360, ecc give me the error "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022). Click on Ok to terminate the application". OS is Windows 7 x64 correctly updated. User have Administrator privileges.

I tried to repair, uninstall, clean and reinstall, but have no success.

Searching in google I've found some old discussions but nothing repair. I've launched several times in command mode the application "sfc /scannow ", uninstall Macrmedia Flash player, reboot the system. No success.

Can anybody help me?

Tags (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
johnsonshiue
in reply to: cgusi

Hi! Based on the behavior you described, it sounds like there are some runtime libraries missing on your machine. Could you take a snapshot of the following and send it to me directly (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)?

Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features -> scroll down to where you see Microsoft Visual C++ 20xx Redistributable at the top.

Thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 3 of 10

Hi,

As Johnson suggested, have you tired rebuilding your VC++. Do let us know, if the problem persists. I will be happy to help.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 4 of 10

Good morning Vinod, Johnson is helping me, but all he suggest don't solve this trouble. If you send me a mail or give me your address I will be happy to include you too in our discussion.

Thank you.

Message 5 of 10

Hi,

Can you please check the following suggestion and let me know whether it helps.

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2014/03/autocad-2015-application-error-0xc0000142-autorun...

Hope that helps.

Vinod Balasubramanian

Message 6 of 10

Thank you for your suggestion, but don't solve, sigh!
Attached you can find 2 images. The first is the shot of the window of
autorun tool, showing 2 ddl's Nvidia that I've renamed, tried and don't
solve. I've rebooted my pc and again launched Autocad 2015. The second
image shows the same error.

Am I have hopes to solve?

Thank you again!

Claudio
Message 7 of 10
cgusi
in reply to: cgusi

My heart is crying, but last weekend I've formatted my PC. Probably Windows 7 corrupted, given that I wasn't be able to install Inventor Publisher 2015 too.

Thanks to all help me!

Message 8 of 10

Hi,

I feel very sorry for your situation. We will definitely try to assist you as much as possible to get you going with the software. Can you install from a new Win 7 deployment and let me know a convenient timing for a remote session to install both Inventor and Publisher 2015 on your machine.

Looking forward to your reply.

Vinod Balasubramanian

Message 9 of 10

Are you still facing the issue. let me know, if I can help further.

Hope everything is okay and you were able to use your 2015 products.

Vinod Balasubramanian

Message 10 of 10

Just checking on whether you still need help or were you able to get through with your 2015 products. Let us know, if you need further assistance. I will be happy to help.

Vinod Balasubramanian

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report