Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text alignment will not change

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anthony
399 Views, 3 Replies

Text alignment will not change

I cannot change the leader text position to be aligned next to the leader line, the text is positioned offset from the line, how do I correct this please ? See attached image

Anthony Goodwin ~ Cad Manager/Senior Designer
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013 SP2 64-Bit Edition
Windows 7 HP Z400, Intel Xeon W3550 3.07GHz
12.0GB RAM, ATI FirePro V4800 (FireGL)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sam_m
in reply to: Anthony

double click on the leader to bring up the text box and then click the middle button in the vertical alignment to make it in-line with the leader.

leader.jpg

*edit* - also check you don't have a line-break/enter after your text, which can make it "float" higher than desired at times.

Sam M.
Inventor and Showcase monkey

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question...
If you have found any post to be helpful, even if it's not a direct solution, then please provide that author kudos - spread that love 😄

Message 3 of 4
Anthony
in reply to: sam_m

Hi, thanks for you reply, my text editor does not appear to have this option in it, not sure why this is, I have tried changing this in the styles editor but it will not change the text alignemnt.

Message 4 of 4
Anthony
in reply to: Anthony

I have now fixed this error, I had ESKD support add-in loaded into my IV environment which was restricting the options available under the text editor. I have now changed it load behavior and the annotation editor is working fine.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report