Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template text resizes itself

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
inflateable
259 Views, 3 Replies

Template text resizes itself

I've had a search through the help archive and can't find anything similar to this.  Hopefully, someone can help.

We've a drawing template we've used for years with no issue.  Recently, it's gone a bit strange.  Text on the template is resizeing itself, and we don't know why.

We open a drawing template and it looks fine.

We go into iproperties to edit some of the fields.

When we exit the iproperties, some text has somehow made itself huge, and other text has gone small.

I'm suspecting this is something to do with the styles library, which we've only recently started using and we're a bit fuzzy on how it works.  Any help appreciated.  We're on IV2011

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Cadmanto
in reply to: inflateable

Yes, I would say that the styles library definately has something to do with this a specially since you have started playing with it.  Which is not a bad thing. Smiley Wink

What I would do is when the text comes in large like you are desribing, edit the text and see which text style

it is pulling in and then go into the styles editor and see what the settings are.  Chances are they are a larger text.

Then in your templates change the text height back to what you need it to be or make sure that your default text

is set correctly in your styles editor within the templates.

Hope this makes sense.

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 4
msklein

WHAT IS YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM? iIve seen more problems with Win 7 than with XP doing this on our systems. I haven't found the cause of it yet.

MSK

Message 4 of 4
inflateable

Styles was the problem, and using 'update styles' fixed it.

Great, thanks for all the help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report