Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

symbols for text notes

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
127 Views, 2 Replies

symbols for text notes

When inventor creates a hole with a counterbore or countersink, it shows the symbols for counterbore (box with top open), depth (downward arrow with a bar across the top) and countersink(wide "v" shape".They are shown in the "dimension styles" tab under the "standards" menu.

How do I use those symbols in a text that I enter? Are there shortcut keys for them, or how do I add them to the dimension styles tab?

Thanks
Doug
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Let me add that we are using ISO drafting standards. ANSI drafting standards allow me to include those symbols in text, however with ISO drafting standards doesn't, yet it uses those symbols in creating it's ISO standard tdimensions for hole dimensions, etc.

Thanks for your help.
Doug
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

In the text dialog you will see buttons for Bold, Italic, and Underline. Beside those on the right is the symbol drop down. They exist within there. Kathy Johnson "dug2003" wrote in message news:11475603.1073437768826.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Let me add that we are using ISO drafting standards. ANSI drafting standards allow me to include those symbols in text, however with ISO drafting standards doesn't, yet it uses those symbols in creating it's ISO standard tdimensions for hole dimensions, etc. > > Thanks for your help. > Doug

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report