Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub Scrpit and Super Script values in Table

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
bhanukiranss
280 Views, 4 Replies

Sub Scrpit and Super Script values in Table

Is there is any possiblity of keeping values in sub scrpit and super scrpit in Inventor Table. Example 2 with a Tolerance of +0,01 and -0,01.

I tried and found only way is to import and excel sheet on to drawing. But i dont want any external link to Excel sheet. If i break the link then it cannot be editted for any further.

So, some body can help in finding a solution for this issue.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mdavis22569
in reply to: bhanukiranss

are you saying for making a 3d part or for a 2d dimension? If it's a 2d dimension you can make a dimension.style ...

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
bhanukiranss
in reply to: mdavis22569

Hi

I Want this in Table (not normal text or for dimesnions). like as attache in TABLE.

Message 4 of 5

Hi,

This is a known issue and using Subscript or Superscript is not possible at the moment. We have an enhancement request with our development team. I will keep you posted once there is an update on this.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 5 of 5

Hi Vinod

Thanks for Response, but is there will be any specific dead lines for this???. Because we have earlier queries also where Autodesk told that they are working on it and never come back with Solutions or updates.

Ex:- 1. CaseNo:08877910 (Problem with actual projection in Geomentry)

2. Inclusion of Parallel to Palne option in Sweep (where iam having mail from Dennis Ossadnik (CaseNo:08764010).

3. I have raised one more request, where there were difference in Loft option between Catia and Inventor.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report