Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stylin' with styles

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
LonesomeJoe
148 Views, 1 Reply

Stylin' with styles

I've run into a problem with a material style in Inventor.  We're using R2011, and I can't remember how to do the procedure (and I just did it not 3 years ago...).  I made the material by copying another similar material, renamed it, then I made a color by copying another color style, renaming and changing it.  The problem is, when I make a new part with the template, the "View" material color is set to the color of whatever material is selected in the template.  Before, it was always set to "as material".  I can change the setting of the new part to "as material", but I can't find a way to set "as material" as the default.  I checked my sheet metal template, which hasn't been changed yet, and there is a material selected in the template, but when I make a sheet metal part using this template, the "View" material is set to "as material" Anybody know 1) what I did wrong that caused the change in default setting, and 2) how do I correct it.  Thanx.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
LonesomeJoe
in reply to: LonesomeJoe

Got it fixed

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report