Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Styles Editor and Parts List

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
licensing
329 Views, 2 Replies

Styles Editor and Parts List

Does anyone know why there are multiple Part LIst styles in the Styles Editor but only one is available to use on a drawing?

For example: In the Styles editor under Parts LIst, there are a few pre-defined styles that can be edited- Material List (ANSI), Parts List (ANSI-AIP), and Parts List (ANSI) are what show up in mine. The last one is my default style and the only one that is available.  I noticed the same thing with Hatch.  I can create new hatching styles but only one is ever available.

Any wisdom?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mcgyvr
in reply to: licensing

The others are available to use just not the "default" so to speak.. Look at the "format" section of the Annotate tab in a drawing as you are placing a parts list. The dropdown there will allow you to choose the others.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 3
licensing
in reply to: mcgyvr

Thanks mcgyvr!

That's exactly what I was trying to find.   Just when I think I know Inventor so well, something simple like this drags me back to reality!  It seems that the more I learn about Inventor, the more I realize how much I don't know.

Thanks again!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report