Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Style Library Help

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
joemang
94 Views, 4 Replies

Style Library Help

Can some point me at a link that explains the style library better than what is available in Inventor help. The issue is dim styles that won't stay put in my template file. I always have to go to all style libraries and find the ones I need and bring it in to the drawing I am working on. Only need 2, 3, and 4 place ANSI and it defaults to 2 place with the 3. 4 place styles missing.
Thanks Joe
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mount_mordor
in reply to: joemang

It should stay in your template file....providing you have "use styles" set to yes in the project manager.

Troy
Message 3 of 5
joemang

Style is set to YES in all my project files. All styles are set to read/write and I am logged in as administrator. I am looking for a better explanation of style library than what AutoDesk give us.
Thanks Joe
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

There is additional information beyond the help files. There are links to Styles and Standards Whitepapers in the Getting Started dialog. -- Andrew Faix Product Designer - Inventor Drawing Manager Autodesk "joemang" wrote in message news:29260160.1108667572589.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Style is set to YES in all my project files. All styles are set to > read/write and I am logged in as administrator. I am looking for a better > explanation of style library than what AutoDesk give us. > Thanks Joe
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Andrew Thank's that is the info I was looking for Joe

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report