Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split errors within frame generator

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
davides
709 Views, 5 Replies

Split errors within frame generator

I'm using frame generator.

The design doctor indicates I have errors re splits have no effect.  When I check the part I find several end conditions.  Some times a red box and arrows shows up at one of the ends.  I can redo an end condition with delete existing end conditions checked and it eliminates the extra end conditions.  The red box and arrow stays behind.  This does ot always hapen.   Is there any way to delete the red box and arrow?

Thanks 

David E

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
bmeraz
in reply to: davides

BUMP

I am having a similar issue and cant seem to find a resolution to it

Message 3 of 6
cbenner
in reply to: bmeraz

I've seen this before, and there are several threads about it in here.  But, I've never seen or heard of any good explanation of it or a good fix other than to delete the frame member and re-place it.  I haven't run into it in a long time.  It's one of those things that I'd love to see again so I could nail down the workflow that causes it... but by the time you see the red arrow, it's already too late.

Wish I could offer more guys!  Smiley Frustrated

AutoCAD 2013; AuoCAD Electrical 2013; IV 2013 Professional: Tube and Pipe, Frame Generator, Content Center; Vault Professional 2013: Client, ECO

My Blog, pretty weak I know, but I'm just getting started. 😄
http://cbennertipstricks.blogspot.com/

Message 4 of 6
ruth-chunhua.hu

Hello,

Could I get your data to have a look at this issue?

Thanks,

Ruth

Message 5 of 6
bmeraz
in reply to: ruth-chunhua.hu

Ruth,

How should I give you this data?

Thanks!

Message 6 of 6
smokes2998

this for future  reference

Just come across this issue in inventor 2013 after investigating the angles of the beams faces that had the error. I found angle to be  89.99 degrees  and 90.1 instead of 90 degrees which was causing  the error. The angle was being created by the frame 3d sketch point not being setup correctly.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report