Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specks

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
197 Views, 6 Replies

Specks

Anyone know where to get specks on these pins? ~Larry Attachment not added (too many attachments): "cap001.jpg"
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

If you get any hits perhaps someone might know where this lynch pin comes from. I showed this a few years back but nobody seen them before. QBZ "Larry Caldwell" wrote in message news:4070256b_1@newsprd01... Anyone know where to get specks on these pins? ~Larry
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

They look like the devices that are used to retain the weights on the bar in the gym. Is that what they are? "Larry Caldwell" wrote in message news:4070256b_1@newsprd01... Anyone know where to get specks on these pins? ~Larry
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

These retaining pins ('R' Clips) are locally available to me here in the UK by Technifast. I have all the specs right here in front of me in their catalogue. You should find more information the following web page -
http://194.205.122.12/webapp/technifast/servlet/TechDisplayStandards?purpose=viewproduct&subcatid=216&language=english&category=pins
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

Try
www.pivotpins.com

Kevin
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Also from Springmasters in the UK. They have single and double coil versions - the doulble coil (as in your model) has 7 sizes, overall length from 57 to 153mm and coil ID 10 to 30mm. See www.springmasters.com
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Hey thanks fella's! That seems to have done the deed. Much-grasses. ~Larry "Larry Caldwell" wrote in message news:4070256b_1@newsprd01... Anyone know where to get specks on these pins? ~Larry

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report