Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specify Segment Rules

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sheriff12
212 Views, 1 Reply

Specify Segment Rules

I am working in the Tubes and Pipe tutorials for Inventor 2014. The topic is Specify Segment Rules for creating a style with autorouting. In the tube and pipe styles dialog box, I selected the RULES tab. I then entered the specified measurements in the tutorial. But, every time I click save, I get a message saying to enter a valid measurement for the MINIMUM Field. I have repeatedly done this tutorial but always get the same result. Each time I started at the beginning of the tutorial to be sure I missed nothing. Doing this segment is supposed to add Medium Copper Tubing style to the styles browser. If I can't get it to work properly, should I just continue with the tutorial? Thanks for any advice!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
cbenner
in reply to: sheriff12

Post a screen shot of the Tube & Pipe style you are working with, both pages but especially the Rules page.  Need to see how you are setting it up to see what might be causing the error.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report