Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spaceball or space mouse

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
Anonymous
474 Views, 11 Replies

spaceball or space mouse

Does anyone use either? Which one would be best for IV8? Any known problems using these?
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Very Awesome Tool!! Good investment. I have the Spaceball 4000 FLX. Love it. Jerry "Thaddeus" wrote in message news:403a5369$1_1@newsprd01... > Does anyone use either? > Which one would be best for IV8? > Any known problems using these? > >
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous

I use the older Space Mouse Classic. Works great. "Jerry Chasek" wrote in message news:403a569c$1_3@newsprd01... > Very Awesome Tool!! Good investment. I have the Spaceball 4000 FLX. Love it. > Jerry > > > "Thaddeus" wrote in message > news:403a5369$1_1@newsprd01... > > Does anyone use either? > > Which one would be best for IV8? > > Any known problems using these? > > > > > >
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous

I use the Space Mouse and love it. I get really frustrated without it, and the programmable keys help. I also personally like the mouse over the ball. The spacemouse itself works great, the only problem I"ve run into is that the driver will stop if Windows goes into a Hibernate or Standby mode. "Thaddeus" wrote in message news:403a5369$1_1@newsprd01... > Does anyone use either? > Which one would be best for IV8? > Any known problems using these? > >
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous

I haven't tried the spaceball but I can't work any more without my space mouse. I have 1 here & 1 at home. The only thing I don't like is the placement of the buttons. It's hard to hit one without bumping the puck. They should have put them on an angled panel in front of the puck instead of laying them out flat. -- Dave Hoder Product Design Engineer idX Seattle www.idxcorporation.com "Thaddeus" wrote in message news:403a5369$1_1@newsprd01... > Does anyone use either? > Which one would be best for IV8? > Any known problems using these? > >
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous

This is a known problem, have you a screensaver if so pick none in drop down. Or try the default logon. -- Laurence, Power is nothing without Control --- "Joe Bartels" wrote in message news:403a649d$1_3@newsprd01... the only problem I"ve run into is that > the driver will stop if Windows goes into a Hibernate or Standby mode.
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous

Sensitivity and Filters Threshold. -- Laurence, Power is nothing without Control --- "Dave Hoder" wrote in message news:403a6bc4_3@newsprd01... > I haven't tried the spaceball but I can't work any more without my space > mouse. I have 1 here & 1 at home. The only thing I don't like is the > placement of the buttons. It's hard to hit one without bumping the puck. > They should have put them on an angled panel in front of the puck instead of > laying them out flat. > > -- > Dave Hoder > Product Design Engineer > idX Seattle > www.idxcorporation.com > "Thaddeus" wrote in message > news:403a5369$1_1@newsprd01... > > Does anyone use either? > > Which one would be best for IV8? > > Any known problems using these? > > > > > >
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous

I did that a long time ago. Thanks for the suggestion though. Sometimes I'll put the computer into hibernate if I'm working on something and I am going to leave for a long time and I don't want to shut down my computer. "Laurence Yeandle" wrote in message news:403a72dc$1_1@newsprd01... > This is a known problem, have you a screensaver if so pick none in drop > down. Or try the default logon. > > -- > Laurence, > > Power is nothing without Control > --- > > > "Joe Bartels" wrote in message > news:403a649d$1_3@newsprd01... > the only problem I"ve run into is that > > the driver will stop if Windows goes into a Hibernate or Standby mode. > >
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous

Thaddeus, I have Magellan Space Mouse and works quit well. Saves lots of time revolving the part to see another face. W. Kirk Crawford Rochester Hills, Michigan
Message 10 of 12
Anonymous

I have the same problem with my notebook and the space traveller. No screen saver. The only solution I found so far is to just keep on working, so it doesn't hibernate. -- Regards, --- Leo Laimer Bad Ischl - Austria
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous

Spaceball 4000 FLX "Thaddeus" wrote in message news:403a5369$1_1@newsprd01... > Does anyone use either? > Which one would be best for IV8? > Any known problems using these? > >
Message 12 of 12
Anonymous

Spaceball 4000 FLS. I wouldn't be without it. Judging by the posts, the spaceball and the spacemouse seem about equal. It's great to drive 'two-handed'.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report