Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slot buttons not appear INV 2015

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
software
1001 Views, 3 Replies

Slot buttons not appear INV 2015

Good morning everyone.

I recently upgraded to INV 2015 Ultimate and have found that the Slot buttons do not appear in the Sketch Panel.

It makes me wonder if there are other buttons / panels that are not appearing and if I have to 'check' something to get it to appear.

Thanks

~t

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CCarreiras
in reply to: software

Hi!

Here they are!!

Clipboard03.png

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so, use the  Mark Solutions!  Accept as Solution or Give Kudos!Kudos - Thank you!

CCarreiras

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
JDMather
in reply to: software

In 2015 they hid everything to make each day an interesting treasure hunt - here we are months later and I'm still hunting.

(or in other words, still lost)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 4 of 4

@Anonymous wrote:

In 2015 they hid everything to make each day an interesting treasure hunt - here we are months later and I'm still hunting.

(or in other words, still lost)

Hi JDMather,

You can right click any tool group that has a dropdown arrow next to it and choose Ungroup. And you can also select a specific tool and choose Move to Main Panel if it's one you use often.

http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com/2014/06/inventor-2015-user-interface-is-missing.html

I hope this helps.
Best of luck to you in all of your Inventor pursuits,
Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report