Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slot buttons not appear INV 2015

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
software
362 Views, 6 Replies

Slot buttons not appear INV 2015

Good morning everyone.

I recently upgraded to INV 2015 Ultimate and have found that the Slot buttons do not appear in the Sketch Panel.

It makes me wonder if there are other buttons / panels that are not appearing and if I have to 'check' something to get it to appear.

Thanks

~t

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
mcgyvr
in reply to: software

Its in the flyout menu under the rectangle

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 7
CCarreiras

Hi!

Here they are!!

Clipboard04.png

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so, use the  Mark Solutions!  Accept as Solution or Give Kudos!Kudos - Thank you!

CCarreiras

EESignature

Message 4 of 7
software
in reply to: mcgyvr

cirkey!  Thanks.  I never would have looked there (but probably would have found it later today).

I'll poke around more next time before asking..

Thanks everyone.

~t

Message 5 of 7
blair

Unless you are strapped for screen space, the first thing I do is Un-Group all the Drop-down.Fly-out menus.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 6 of 7
mcgyvr
in reply to: blair

@Blair wrote:

Unless you are strapped for screen space, the first thing I do is Un-Group all the Drop-down.Fly-out menus.

By right clicking on the flyout (dropdown) and selecting "ungroup commands from dropdown menu"

🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 7 of 7
LT.Rusty
in reply to: mcgyvr

@mcgyvr wrote:

@Blair wrote:

By right clicking on the flyout (dropdown) and selecting "ungroup commands from dropdown menu"

🙂

I've always been in favor of just using the UI as it comes, straight out of the box ... but I think this will be the time - and method - of my first jump into playing with the UI.

Rusty

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report