Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulation Report gives "Address not Valid" and CER

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
karthur1
345 Views, 4 Replies

Simulation Report gives "Address not Valid" and CER

I am trying to create a Simulation report.  Inventor crashes to the CER and Internet explorer tries to open the report and gives the error "Address not Valid" error.  I have done a repair install and a reinstall of Inventor.  Still get the same CER.  Cant get the report that I need from the simulation.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
blair
in reply to: karthur1

Possible this?

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor/Error-when-attempting-to-create-report-from-simulati...

Was found easly using the search function within this forum.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 5
karthur1
in reply to: blair

I already have the Report Template files copied to the location specified in my design data location specified in the project file.  Also, on other simulations, the report is generated correctly. Just a couple iams that I have this trouble with.

Thanks

Message 4 of 5

Could you please share your datasets with me? If the size is not large, please drop me an email with attachment to shuangxi(dot)yuan(at)autodesk.com. Or I can set a FTP account for you to load.

Regards,

-Jimmy

Autodesk Simulation QA Engineer

Jimmy Yuan
Message 5 of 5

Hello Kirk,

I am glad we can work together well to find out the reason, the limitation of MHTML file, that MHTML file cannot be opened if its name contains number sign(#). So it is better to replace the "#" with other sign, like underscore in name of report.

Jimmy Yuan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report