Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showcase 2015 for subscription users

22 REPLIES 22
SOLVED
Message 1 of 23
mcgyvr
1163 Views, 22 Replies

Showcase 2015 for subscription users

Did I miss what us subscription users who were given Showcase back are supposed to do to install/activate it?

I expected to see it on the subscription site but its not there? 

Or has Autodesk just not gotten around to adding it yet? or what?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
jweiss1313
in reply to: blair

I though it was not included with PDSU?  I thought you had to download seperately?  I had media sent to me by Autodesk and Showcase is not included.  ARe you telling me if I download PDSU from subscription, Showcase is now included?

Why the heck couldn't anyone at Autodesk or my reseller tell me this?

John C Weiss Jr.
CAD Manager
Follett LLC.
Message 22 of 23
jweiss1313
in reply to: blair

Thanks Blair!  I appreciate the help!

John C Weiss Jr.
CAD Manager
Follett LLC.
Message 23 of 23
blair
in reply to: jweiss1313

It was a late add-in. It was originally dropped for 2015 from the PDS and became a late addition. Yes you need to download it and use your existing PDS Serial and Key numbers. Currently it's still a stand-alone and has lost the functionality of being able to only update components that were modified in Inventor. They hope to have a patch to tie it in as with previous versions shipped with PDS. Yes, you need to download it separately.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report