Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet Metal Shape

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Hidayah
508 Views, 4 Replies

Sheet Metal Shape

I'm not really familiar with the sheet metal command but I know the basic. I want to create this shape, I try to use the loft command to get the result but after I get the shape I can't do the shape on the top of the loft shape, I need to do the cut across bend. Can anyone help me to show the correct step to get this shape? Attach is the .jpg file of the part. Sorry for the quality Smiley Sad

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mrattray
in reply to: Hidayah

I'm not sure exactly what your trying to do, but I threw this together for you. If I'm way off base it would help if you attached what you have.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 3 of 5
Hidayah

I can get this shape but how i want to create a slot on top? Is it correct how I'm create the part?

Message 4 of 5
mrattray

This is about as close as I could get. No further than you. Sorry, I'm stumped. Hopefully one of the Inventor gurus will stop by and give you a hand. I'd like to see how this could be done as well.

I will tell you that your life will be much easier if you make a habit out of fully constraining everything.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 5 of 5
Hidayah

Dear mrattray, Thanks a lot for your help and advise!
Any Inventor gurus here? Please help me...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report