Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet Metal KFactor

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dlucky
422 Views, 2 Replies

Sheet Metal KFactor

I am trying to set up the default KFactor for my company. We have a few different ways that we bend sheet here. I have attached a .jpeg to show my current KFactor settings and this works perfectly to get correct flat layouts for our shop. The problem is I cannot save the style to the Library because there is a reference to a model perameter.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can save this to my Library or a different way to do the bounding condition without referencing a model perameter?

Thanks,

Dan

I am using Inventor Professional 2015.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
johnsonshiue
in reply to: dlucky

Hi! How many different thickness values do you commonly work with? I guess you might need to create one Unfold rule per thickness value in this case.

Thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 3 of 3
dlucky
in reply to: johnsonshiue

Right now we have 10 core material thicknesses, but for quicker drafting I have set our 3 standard material types for eack thickness so I have 30. I guess It wouldn't be to much of an issue to take the material type out of the equations and just have a different kfactor for each thickness.

Thanks,

Dan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report