Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet Metal - Bend Table (vba)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
588 Views, 4 Replies

Sheet Metal - Bend Table (vba)

Hey guys,

I'm having trouble with adding a bend table to a sheet metal in vba (in inventor 2012). If I set a bend table manually then I can select "General" table, which makes a table with 'Bend ID' 'Bend Direction' 'bend radius' and 'Bend Angle'. But when I do it in vba:

Dim strColumns(1 To 3) As String
    strColumns(1) = "BEND ID"
    strColumns(2) = "BEND RADIUS"
    strColumns(3) = "BEND ANGLE"

Call oSheet.CustomTables.AddBendTable(oModel, oPoint6, "Bend Table", strColumns)

I get a bend table with 5 columns and the bendnotes on the baseview dont appear. (which I can understand cause u put in a file reference (=oModel) and not a reference to the baseview). I'am looking to place the general bend table in a form like this:

call oSheet.addGeneralTable(oBaseView, oPoint6)

Can't find it on the internet, can't find it on the forums, can't find it on API help, can't even make a style with the stylemanager. Any ideas? I added a picture which pinpoints the problem 😉

cheers!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm gonna bump this one, after 2 days of searching I still can't fin a proper solution. Any idea's?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Not that I wanna be impatient 😄 or am I posting in the wrong form (maybe is vba code for customization) any little thoughts are welcome!

Message 4 of 5
pball

Posting in the customization sub-forum might work better next time. Not that you have to make a new post over there for this, VBA questions just get better exposure in the other area it seems.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pball

I thought so! Made another one the custom topic, can't seem to delete this one though... Hope I have better luck there!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report