Inventor General Discussion

Contributor
nenaddj69
Message 1 of 4 (105 Views)

Shared sketches

105 Views, 3 Replies
01-23-2014 09:50 AM
Hi, Just one example of a clutter created by shared sketches. Hopefully Autodesk is going to fix this problem of shared sketches lightning up like the Christmas tree. By nature of my design (Automation) I use feature " Shared sketches" a lot. The only way around it is to turn off all 2D sketches, which usually what I don't like to do. But such a life.
*Expert Elite*
cbenner
Message 2 of 4 (99 Views)

Re: Shared sketches

01-23-2014 10:24 AM in reply to: nenaddj69

nenaddj69 wrote:
Hi, Just one example of a clutter created by shared sketches. Hopefully Autodesk is going to fix this problem of shared sketches lightning up like the Christmas tree. By nature of my design (Automation) I use feature " Shared sketches" a lot. The only way around it is to turn off all 2D sketches, which usually what I don't like to do. But such a life.

Hello,

Did you have a question about shared sketches or a suggestion?  Suggestions for improvement can be posted to the Inventor Idea Station.  Also, it might have helped to post a picture of what you're experiencing.

ChrisB

ADSK_Expert_Elite_Icon_S_Color_Blk.png

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

http://cbennertipstricks.blogspot.com/

Contributor
nenaddj69
Message 3 of 4 (89 Views)

01-23-2014 10:52 AM in reply to: cbenner
It could be a question or suggestion, depends how you look at it. I was hoping that somebody out there did a piece of programming to get rid of that burden. Will see.
Contributor
nenaddj69
Message 4 of 4 (88 Views)

01-23-2014 10:53 AM in reply to: nenaddj69
Sorry, forgot a picture
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.