Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared sketches

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
nenaddj69
208 Views, 3 Replies

Shared sketches

Hi, Just one example of a clutter created by shared sketches. Hopefully Autodesk is going to fix this problem of shared sketches lightning up like the Christmas tree. By nature of my design (Automation) I use feature " Shared sketches" a lot. The only way around it is to turn off all 2D sketches, which usually what I don't like to do. But such a life.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cbenner
in reply to: nenaddj69

@nenaddj69 wrote:
Hi, Just one example of a clutter created by shared sketches. Hopefully Autodesk is going to fix this problem of shared sketches lightning up like the Christmas tree. By nature of my design (Automation) I use feature " Shared sketches" a lot. The only way around it is to turn off all 2D sketches, which usually what I don't like to do. But such a life.

Hello,

Did you have a question about shared sketches or a suggestion?  Suggestions for improvement can be posted to the Inventor Idea Station.  Also, it might have helped to post a picture of what you're experiencing.

Message 3 of 4
nenaddj69
in reply to: cbenner

It could be a question or suggestion, depends how you look at it. I was hoping that somebody out there did a piece of programming to get rid of that burden. Will see.
Message 4 of 4
nenaddj69
in reply to: nenaddj69

Sorry, forgot a picture

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report