Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Packs

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
MirageModi
838 Views, 8 Replies

Service Packs

Hi,

I just installed my autodesk inventor professional 2015 today. How do i know which service packs need to be installed and which already are? It be really helpful if someone could help me out.

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
karthur1
in reply to: MirageModi

Try here.  For 2015 only one I know of is the Update 1.

Kirk

Message 3 of 9

and later, if there is available service pack or update, Autodesk Application Manager(check the Toolbar of your computer, it should be running) will notice you automatiaclly and you can download and install them in it.

Message 4 of 9
mcgyvr
in reply to: KevinHu_PDMS_Vault

@KevinHu_PDMS_Vault wrote:

and later, if there is available service pack or update, Autodesk Application Manager(check the Toolbar of your computer, it should be running) will notice you automatiaclly and you can download and install them in it.

You say "and later" because its NOT working now. 

I think someone said they hope to have that fixed by SP2 (around september timeframe I thought)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 5 of 9
KevinHu_PDMS_Vault
in reply to: mcgyvr

it works for service pack already, but there is no any released Inventor 2015 SP so far, so, Application Manager cannot detect it.

as for update(Inventor 2015 update1 was released), yes, I think after SP2, both SP and update could be detect by Application Manager(it will upgrade itself) once any of thme was released

Message 6 of 9
Moverano

In this moment, where can I look for service pack 2015. Thanks

Message 7 of 9
karthur1
in reply to: Moverano

We get the SP's from the Autodesk Subscription webpage nowadays.  3 releases back from the current version is as far as they go.  Unless someone has a 2015 sp in an archive folder somewhere they would share, you might be out of luck there.

Message 8 of 9
James_Willo

They changed this recently. We only support 3 years back, but they now also only give out RTM and the latest service pack through Manage.autodesk.com

If you need any specific service packs, please raise a support ticket and we'll do our best to provide it. 

I think you might be able to do this through https://manage.autodesk.com/home and support cases > manage support cases.

James W
Inventor UX Designer
Message 9 of 9
johnsonshiue

Hi! If I recall correctly, supporting current and three releases back is a contractual obligation in the user agreement. Earlier updates are still available upon request. However, they are not made available to download generally.

Unfortunately, 2015 is way too old. I cannot find any install or related updates for the release on our internal servers.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report