Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select Component Priority no longer shows face/edge preview

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
476 Views, 2 Replies

Select Component Priority no longer shows face/edge preview

This has happened since I updated to 2012 Professional.  When I want to use the measure tool or add constrains in assembly mode, the face/edge preview does not show up in red under Select Component Priority.  I have to wait for the select other option to come up to see which face I am on.  If I click on the face or edge it will show up but not until I do.  I don't remember changing any settings that would cause this.  Is this happening to anyone else? I could have the select other option delay set to zero or I could change it to another selection priority but I don't remember having to do that before.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
xiaoyan.qi
in reply to: Anonymous

you can try to change the Color scheme to "Millennium" and check whether it works(see attached picture for details)

Thanks

Mick

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: xiaoyan.qi

Thanks Mick.  Even though your suggestion didn't solve the problem it brought me to the colors tab under application options, where I found that somehow the "Enable Prehighlight" box was unchecked.  Didn't know that was even an option.

Thanks

Dan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report